Kiwanis NH-VT Covered Bridge Half Marathon & Relay For Health
The NH-VT Covered Bridge Half Marathon is hosted by the Colebrook Kiwanis Club which includes 3 running events:
• 13.1 miles on a USTAF-certified race course
• 5 K (3.1 miles) on a USTAF-certified race course
• 16.2 mile which combines the 5K and Half Marathon routes
Race day is Saturday, June 19, 2021.
• Millennium Running continues to provide race day timing and online registration.
• Due to COVID-19 restrictions, individual start times for all 3 distances will be between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and will utilize a self-reported time-trial format.
• We are not able to offer relay team options this year.
• We are not able to provide finisher medals or our finish line festivities.
Despite the current restrictions, we are confident we can provide a safe, fun day of running over a beautiful course while raising much needed funds for the programs offered by the Kiwanis Club of Colebrook.
Hope to see you on Saturday June 19!!
Date and Time
Saturday Jun 19, 2021 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Individual start times for all 3 distances will be between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and will utilize a self-reported time-trial format.
All running events will begin and end at the same location:
30 Bill Bromage Drive, Colebrook, NH.