Indian Stream Health Center
- Health Care
- Family, Community & Civic Organizations
Indian Stream Health Center (ISHC) is your local Community Health Center. We are a federally qualified health center (FQHC) serving the needs of Coos County, New Hampshire and surrounding areas including parts of Maine, Vermont. Our 850 mile service area is one of the most remote rural regions in New England and is scarcely inhabited with 6.7 people per square mile.
The health center is located on a medical campus along with Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook, New Hampshire and has a satellite office in Canaan, VT. ISHC wishes to be the primary care medical home for all the residents living in the surrounding communities. Offering a variety of health services, ISHC is the place for all of you and your family’s primary care medical needs.
Indian Stream Health Center is committed to providing primary health care to the community regardless of one's ability to pay.
- Comprehensive primary health care with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion activities
- Behavioral health care services provided by Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker's
- Pharmacy services including low cost prescription medication program (340B program) and retail pharmacy
- Sliding Fee Scale program in which we reduced our fees to eligible patients based on family income
- Community outreach and health promotion activities
JobsDesktop Support TechnicianCategory: Information TechnologyISHC is looking for a full-time or part-time Desktop Support Technician. The Information Systems Technician will support the IS/IT Department with configuring and maintaining all hardware, software, end user equipment, and end user accounts. This team member must be prepared to actively support the role withing the IT Departmen, offer excellent internal/external customer service, and work ...read more
ContactPhone:(603) 237-8336Fax:(603) 237-4467School Nurses - RN SAU #7Category: HealthcareThis is a full-time position that would provide expertise and oversight for the provision of school health services and health education to students and staff. This job provides a great compensation and benefit package as well as weekends, holidays, and school vacations off.
ContactPhone:(603) 237-8336Fax:(603) 237-4467
Whom to Contact
- Kevin KelleyCEOPhone: (603) 237-8336
- Francine LatendressePhone: (603) 388-2472
- Billie PaquetteExecutive AssistantPhone: (603) 388-2430